Saturday, December 18, 2010

6 more days till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited for CHRISTmas!!!!!!!!!!! It's my favorite time of  year and it was my grandmother's too. She passed away last year on November 16. It was one the hardest parts of my life and it still effects me today. I was closer to her then my own mother and she always believed in my dreams of  being a great cosmetologist and supported me. Once or twice a month I'd set her hair in rollers for her and she'd either pay me as much as she'd pay her hairstylist or she'd buy me things like new shampoo capes, clips, combs and products. So this year as you open your presents try to rember those that have passed on and think of the true meaning of CHRISTmas.

XOXOXO LOVE YOUR FRIEND Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment